2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.9
Unspecified delay in development
- Short description: DEVELOPMENT DELAY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 315.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 315.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.9: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F81.9 Developmental disorder of scholastic skills, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F89 Unspecified disorder of psychological development
- Developmental delay
- Developmental delay, global
- Developmental delay, mild-moderate
- Developmental delay, severe
- Developmental disorder
- Developmental neurologic disorder
- Gen neurologic/dev delay
- Global developmental delay
- Mild to moderate developmental delay
- Neurodevelopmental disorder
- Severe developmental delay
- Developmental disorder NOS
- Learning disorder NOS