2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.29
Other adjustment reactions with predominant disturbance of other emotions
- Short description: ADJ REACT-EMOTION NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 309.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 309.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 309.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.29: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Culture shock
- Emotional crisis
- Emotional upset
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F43.29 Adjustment disorder with other symptoms
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F94.8 Other childhood disorders of social functioning