2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.29
Other adjustment reactions with predominant disturbance of other emotions
- Social, psychological, or emotional difficulties in adapting to a new culture or similar difficulties in adapting to one's own culture as the result of rapid social or cultural changes.
- Short description: ADJ REACT-EMOTION NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 309.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 309.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.29: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
309.29 Alternative Terminology
Convert 309.29 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 309.29: