2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.1
Adjustment reaction with prolonged depressive reaction
- Short description: PROLONG DEPRESSIVE REACT.
- ICD-9-CM 309.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 309.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 309.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.1: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Adjustment disorder w depressed mood, prolonged
- Adjustment reaction, depressive, prolonged
- Prolonged depressive adjustment reaction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F43.21 Adjustment disorder with depressed mood