2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.23
Specific academic or work inhibition
- Short description: ACADEMIC/WORK INHIBITION.
- ICD-9-CM 309.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 309.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 309.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.23: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Adjustment disorder w academic inhibition
- Adjustment disorder w work inhibition
- Adjustment disorder with academic inhibition
- Specific work inhibition
- Work inhibition, specific
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F94.8 Other childhood disorders of social functioning