2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.10
- behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic; mental disorder characterized by emotional excitability and sometimes by amnesia or a physical deficit, such as paralysis, or a sensory deficit, without an organic cause.
- Short description: HYSTERIA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 300.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 300.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.10: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
300.10 Alternative Terminology
Convert 300.10 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 300.10: