2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.4
- Depression precipitated by events in a person's life.
- Chronic affective disorder characterized by either relatively mild depressive symptoms or marked loss of pleasure in usual activities.
- A term used for any state of depression that is not psychotic.
- ICD-9-CM 300.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 300.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.4: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
300.4 Alternative Terminology
Convert 300.4 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 300.4: