2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.50
- ICD-9-CM 379.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 379.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Nystagmus (eye condition)
- Eye movement reflex stabilizing the retinal image of a visual stimulus to compensate for head or stimulus movement. Also, eye movement defects resulting from neurological, muscular, or genetic disorders
- Involuntary movements of the eyeballs. The presence or absence of nystagmus is often used in the diagnosis of a variety of neurological and visual disorders
- Involuntary, rapid, rhythmic movement of the eyeball
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H55.00 Unspecified nystagmus