2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.2
Vertigo of central origin
- ICD-9-CM 386.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 386.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Central vertigo
- Vertigo, central origin
- Central positional nystagmus
- Malignant positional vertigo
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H81.49 Vertigo of central origin, unspecified ear