2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.54
Nystagmus associated with disorders of the vestibular system
- ICD-9-CM 379.54 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 379.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Nystagmus associated with disorder of the vestibular system
- Vestibular nystagmus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H55.09 Other forms of nystagmus
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 379.54
- Nystagmus 379.50
- associated with vestibular system disorders 379.54
- vestibular 379.54