2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.4
Legal blindness, as defined in U.S.A.
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 369.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.8 Legal blindness, as defined in USA
- Blindness NOS according to U.S.A. definition