2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.12
Better eye: severe vision impairment; lesser eye: total vision impairment
- ICD-9-CM 369.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Impaired vision
- Impairment level: better eye: severe impairment: lesser eye: total impairment
- Severe impaired vision one eye, other eye total impairment
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H54.10 Blindness, one eye, low vision other eye, unspecified eyes