2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.3
Unqualified visual loss, both eyes
- ICD-9-CM 369.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat visual impairment
- Bilateral visual impairment
- Blind or low vision - both eyes
- Unqualified visual loss, bilat
- Unqualified visual loss, bilateral
- Visual impairment, both eyes
- Visual testing abnormal
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H54.3 Unqualified visual loss, both eyes