2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 352.6
Multiple cranial nerve palsies
- ICD-9-CM 352.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 352.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cranial nerve palsy, multiple
- Mobius syndrome
- Multiple cranial nerve palsies in sarcoidosis
- Multiple cranial nerve palsy (disorder)
- Oromandibular-limb hypogenesis spectrum (disorder)
- Sarcoidosis with multiple cranial nerve palsies
- Collet-Sicard syndrome
- Polyneuritis cranialis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G52.7 Disorders of multiple cranial nerves