2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 355.1
- ICD-9-CM 355.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 355.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Left meralgia paresthetica
- Meralgia paresthetica, L leg
- Meralgia paresthetica, R leg
- Right meralgia paresthetica
- Lateral cutaneous femoral nerve of thigh compression or syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G57.10 Meralgia paresthetica, unspecified lower limb