2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.4
Chronic pain syndrome
- ICD-9-CM 338.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 338.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chronic pain associated w psychosocial dysfunction
- Chronic pain associated with psychosocial dysfunction
- Psychosocial dysfunction due to chronic pain (finding)
- Chronic pain associated with significant psychosocial dysfunction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G89.4 Chronic pain syndrome