2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.3
Neoplasm related pain (acute) (chronic)
- ICD-9-CM 338.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 338.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Neoplasm related pain
- Pain due to neoplasm
- Pain due to neoplastic disease (finding)
- Pain related to neoplasm
- Cancer associated pain
- Pain due to malignancy (primary) (secondary)
- Tumor associated pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G89.3 Neoplasm related pain (acute) (chronic)