2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.0
Central pain syndrome
- ICD-9-CM 338.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 338.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Thalamic pain syndrome
- Thalamic syndrome (disorder)
- Thalamic syndrome, dejerine roussy
- Déjérine-Roussy syndrome
- Myelopathic pain syndrome
- Thalamic pain syndrome (hyperesthetic)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G89.0 Central pain syndrome