2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.82
- ICD-9-CM 302.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 302.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by recurrent sexual urges, fantasies, or behaviors involving observing an unsuspecting person who is naked, disrobing, or engaging in sexual activity
- A paraphilia characterized by repetitive looking at unsuspecting people, usually strangers, who are either naked, in the act of disrobing, or engaging in sexual activity, as the method for achieving sexual excitement
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F65.3 Voyeurism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 302.82
- Voyeurism 302.82