2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.3
- ICD-9-CM 302.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 302.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Fetishistic transvestism
- Transvestism, fetishistic
- A disorder characterized by recurrent sexual urges, fantasies, or behaviors in a heterosexual male involving cross-dressing
- Disorder characterized by recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving cross-dressing in a heterosexual male. The fantasies, urges, or behaviors cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other areas of functioning. (from apa, dsm-iv, 1994)
- The act of dressing like and adopting the behavior of the opposite sex, often for sexual gratification
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F65.1 Transvestic fetishism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 302.3
- Fetishism 302.81
- transvestic 302.3
- Transvestism, transvestitism (transvestic fetishism) 302.3