2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.81
- ICD-9-CM 302.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 302.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A condition in which inanimate objects are utilized as a preferred or exclusive method of stimulating erotic arousal
- A disorder characterized by recurrent sexual urges, fantasies, or behaviors involving the use of nonliving objects such as women's wearing apparel (the "fetish")
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F65.0 Fetishism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 302.81
- Fetishism 302.81