2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 276.1
Hyposmolality and/or hyponatremia
- ICD-9-CM 276.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 276.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hyponatremia (low sodium level)
- Abnormally low blood sodium level
- Abnormally low sodium levels in the blood; salt depletion
- Hypernatremia; lower than normal levels of sodium in the circulating blood
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E87.1 Hypo-osmolality and hyponatremia