2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 123.6
- ICD-9-CM 123.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 123.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A parasitic infection caused by tapeworms. Most infected individuals do not have symptoms. When symptoms appear, they include diarrhea, abdominal pain, restlessness, and irritability
- Infection with tapeworms of the genus hymenolepis
- Dwarf tapeworm (infection)
- Hymenolepis (diminuta) (nana) infection
- Rat tapeworm (infection)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B71.0 Hymenolepiasis