2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.00
Abnormal glandular Papanicolaou smear of cervix
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Abn glandular pap smear.
- ICD-9-CM 795.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 795.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.619 Unspecified abnormal cytological findings in specimens from cervix uteri
- Abnl cervical Pap
- Abnl cervical Pap AGC (atypical glandular cells)
- Abnl finding on pap smear
- Abnormal cervical Pap
- Abnormal cervical Pap atypical glandular cells
- abnormal cervical Papanicolaou smear
- Abnormal cervical smear
- Abnormal finding on pap smear
- Atypical endocervical cells on cervical Papanicolaou smear
- Atypical glandular cells on cervical Papanicolaou smear
- Cervical smear - actinomyces
- Cervical smear - candida
- Cervical smear - gardnerella
- Cervical smear - herpes
- Cervical smear - inflammatory change
- Cervical smear - severe inflammation
- Cervical smear - trichomonas
- Endometrial cells, cytologically benign, in a postmenopausal woman
- Atypical endocervical cells NOS
- Atypical endometrial cells NOS
- Atypical cervical glandular cells NOS