2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.01
Papanicolaou smear of cervix with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASC-US)
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Pap smear (ASC-US).
- ICD-9-CM 795.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 795.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.01: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.610 Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on cytologic smear of cervix (ASC-US)
- Abnl cervical Pap ASCUS (atypical squamous cells undetermined significance)
- Abnl finding on pap smear, ASCUS
- Abnormal cervical Pap ASCUS (atypical squamous cells undetermined significance)
- Abnormal finding on pap smear, ascus
- Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on cervical Papanicolaou smear