2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.19
Other abnormal Papanicolaou smear of vagina and vaginal HPV
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Oth abn Pap smr vag/HPV.
- ICD-9-CM 795.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 795.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.19: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.628 Other abnormal cytological findings on specimens from vagina
- Vaginal low risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Use additional code for associated human papillomavirus (079.4)