2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.33
Mixed incontinence (male) (female)
- Short description: Mixed incontinence.
- ICD-9-CM 788.33 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Mixed incontinence
- Mixed urinary incontinence
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N39.46 Mixed incontinence