2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.31
- ICD-9-CM 788.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Urge incontinence of urine
- Involuntary discharge of urine that is associated with an abrupt and strong desire to void. It is usually related to the involuntary contractions of the detrusor muscle of the bladder (detrusor hyperreflexia or detrusor instability).
- Involuntary passage of urine following a sense of urgency to void
- Involuntary passage of urine following a sense of urgency to void.
- Involuntary passage of urine occurring soon after a strong sense of urgency to void
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N39.41 Urge incontinence