2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.6
- ICD-9-CM 307.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 307.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Diurnal only enuresis
- Enuresis functional
- Enuresis, primary (bed-wetting)
- Enuresis, primary, functional
- Enuresis, secondary, functional
- Functional enuresis
- Nocturnal AND diurnal enuresis
- Non-organic enuresis
- Non-organic primary enuresis
- Non-organic secondary enuresis
- Psychogenic urinary incontinence
- An elimination disorder characterized by urinary incontinence, whether involuntary or intentional, which is not due to a medical condition and which occurs at or beyond an age at which continence is expected (usually 5 years).
- Inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination.
- Involuntary discharge of urine after expected age of completed development of urinary control. This can happen during the daytime (diurnal enuresis) while one is awake or during sleep (nocturnal enuresis). Enuresis can be in children or in adults (as persistent primary enuresis and secondary adult-onset enuresis).
- enuresis of unspecified cause (788.3)
- Enuresis (primary) (secondary) of nonorganic origin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F98.0 Enuresis not due to a substance or known physiological condition