2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.31
Acute idiopathic pulmonary hemorrhage in infants [AIPHI]
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Pediatric Only Dx (0-17 years)
- Short description: Ac idio pul hemrg infant.
- ICD-9-CM 786.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 786.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 786.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.31: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R04.81 Acute idiopathic pulmonary hemorrhage in infants
- Acute idiopathic neonatal pulmonary hemorrhage
- Acute idiopathic pulmonary hemorrhage in infants
- Pulmonary hemorrhage in infants, acute idiopathic
- Acute idiopathic pulmonary hemorrhage in infant over 28 days old