2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 446.21
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 446.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 446.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 446.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 446.21: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M31.0 Hypersensitivity angiitis
- Antiglomerular basement membrane antibody-mediated nephritis with pulmonary hemorrhage
- Use additional code to identify renal disease (583.81)