2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.1
Abnormal weight gain
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 783.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 783.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 783.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R63.5 Abnormal weight gain
- Abnl increased body weight
- Abnl increased weight gain
- Failure to gain weight
- Increased body weight
- Poor weight gain
- Weight gain finding
- Weight increased