2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.42
Genu varum (acquired)
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Genu varum.
- ICD-9-CM 736.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 736.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.42: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.169 Varus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified knee
- Acquired bilat genu varum
- Acquired bilateral genu varum
- Acquired genu varum
- Acquired left genu varum
- Acquired right genu varum
- Acquired varus deformity of left knee
- Acquired varus deformity of right knee
- Genu varum, acquired
- Knee joint - varus deformity
- Varus deformity of knee
- Varus deformity of L knee
- Varus deformity of left knee
- Varus deformity of R knee
- Varus deformity of right knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.42
- Bowleg(s) 736.42
- extrorsum (acquired) 736.42
- varum (acquired) (bowleg) 736.42