2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.42
Genu varum (acquired)
- Short description: Genu varum.
- ICD-9-CM 736.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired genu varum
- Acquired varus deformity of left knee
- Acquired varus deformity of right knee
- Genu varum, acquired
- Knee joint - varus deformity
- Varus deformity of knee
- Varus deformity of L knee
- Varus deformity of left knee
- Varus deformity of R knee
- Varus deformity of right knee
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.169 Varus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.42
- Bowleg(s) 736.42
- extrorsum (acquired) 736.42
- varum (acquired) (bowleg) 736.42