2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.5
Genu recurvatum (acquired)
- Short description: Genu recurvatum.
- ICD-9-CM 736.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired genu recurvatum
- Genu recurvatum, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.869 Other specified acquired deformities of unspecified lower leg
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.5
- Backknee (see also Genu, recurvatum) 736.5
- recurvatum (acquired) 736.5