2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.41
Genu valgum (acquired)
- Short description: Genu valgum.
- ICD-9-CM 736.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired genu valgum
- Acquired valgus deformity of left knee
- Acquired valgus deformity of right knee
- Genu valgum, acquired
- Genu valgum, acquired (knock knees)
- Knee joint valgus deformity
- Valgus deformity of knee
- Valgus deformity of L knee
- Valgus deformity of left knee
- Valgus deformity of R knee
- Valgus deformity of right knee
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.069 Valgus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.41
- introrsum (acquired) 736.41
- valgum (acquired) (knock-knee) 736.41
- Knock-knee (acquired) 736.41