2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.71
- ICD-9-CM 611.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 611.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat mastodynia
- Bilateral mastodynia
- Left mastodynia
- Mastodynia (breast pain)
- Pain of breast
- Right mastodynia
- A disorder characterized by marked discomfort sensation in the breast region.
- Pain in the breast generally classified as cyclical (associated with menstrual periods), or noncyclical, i.e. Originating from the breast or nearby muscles or joints, ranging from minor discomfort to severely incapacitating.
- Painful sensation in the breast region.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N64.4 Mastodynia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 611.71
- Mastalgia 611.71
- Mastodynia 611.71
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- breast 611.71