2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 592.9
Urinary calculus, unspecified
- Short description: Urinary calculus NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 592.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 592.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Calculus = cystine
- Cystine calculus
- Cystine urolithiasis
- Magnesium ammonium phosphate urolithiasis
- Struvite calculus
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Uric acid urolithiasis
- Urinary tract calculus
- Abnormal concretions occuring within the urinary tract, usually composed of mineral salts.
- Low-density crystals or stones in any part of the urinary tract. Their chemical compositions often include calcium oxalate, magnesium ammonium phosphate (struvite), cystine, or uric acid.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N20.9 Urinary calculus, unspecified