2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 592.1
Calculus of ureter
- ICD-9-CM 592.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 592.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Calculus (stone), of ureter
- Calculus of kidney and ureter
- Hydronephrosis w renal and ureteral calculus obstruction
- Hydronephrosis with obstruction by stones
- Hydronephrosis with renal and ureteral calculous obstruction
- Renal calculus w ureteral calculus
- Ureteral calculus
- ureteric stone
- Formation of stones in the ureter.
- Ureteric stone
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N20.1 Calculus of ureter