2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 594.1
Other calculus in bladder
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Bladder calculus NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 594.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 594.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 594.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 594.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N21.0 Calculus in bladder
- Bladder calculus
- Calculus (stone), bladder
- Calculus, bladder
- On examination - bladder calculus
- On examination - vesical oxalate calculus
- On examination - vesical phosphate calculus
- On examination - vesical uric acid calculus
- Oxalate bladder stone
- Phosphate bladder stone
- Uric acid bladder stone
- Urinary bladder stone
- staghorn calculus (592.0)