2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 594.1
Other calculus in bladder
- Short description: Bladder calculus NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 594.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 594.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bladder calculus
- Calculus (stone), bladder
- Calculus, bladder
- On examination - bladder calculus
- On examination - vesical oxalate calculus
- On examination - vesical phosphate calculus
- On examination - vesical uric acid calculus
- Oxalate bladder stone
- Phosphate bladder stone
- Uric acid bladder stone
- Urinary bladder stone
- staghorn calculus (592.0)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N21.0 Calculus in bladder