2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 537.0
Acquired hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acq pyloric stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 537.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 537.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 537.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 537.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K31.1 Adult hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
- Gastric outlet obstruction
- Obstruction, gastric outlet
- Pyloric obstruction
- Pyloric stenosis
- Stenosis, pyloric
- congenital or infantile pyloric stenosis (750.5)
- Constriction of pylorus, acquired or adult
- Obstruction of pylorus, acquired or adult
- Stricture of pylorus, acquired or adult