2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 537.0
Acquired hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
- ICD-9-CM 537.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 537.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Gastric outlet obstruction
- Obstruction, gastric outlet
- Pyloric obstruction
- Pyloric stenosis
- Stenosis, pyloric
- congenital or infantile pyloric stenosis (750.5)
- Constriction of pylorus, acquired or adult
- Obstruction of pylorus, acquired or adult
- Stricture of pylorus, acquired or adult
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K31.1 Adult hypertrophic pyloric stenosis