2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.53
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 372.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 372.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.53: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.149 Conjunctival xerosis, unspecified, unspecified eye
- Bilat conjunctival xerosis
- Bilateral conjunctival xerosis
- Conjunctival xerosis, both eyes
- L conjunctival xerosis
- Left conjunctival xerosis
- R conjunctival xerosis
- Right conjunctival xerosis