2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.1
Vitamin A deficiency with conjunctival xerosis and Bitot's spot
- Short description: Vit A bitot's spot.
- ICD-9-CM 264.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 264.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Vitamin A deficiency w bitots spot and conjunctival xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency with Bitot's spot AND conjunctival xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency, with conjunctival xerosis
- Bitot's spot in the young child
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E50.1 Vitamin A deficiency with Bitot's spot and conjunctival xerosis