2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.7
Other ocular manifestations of vitamin A deficiency
- Short description: Vit A ocular defic NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 264.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 264.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Xerophthalmia due to vitamin A deficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E50.7 Other ocular manifestations of vitamin A deficiency