2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 359.4
- ICD-9-CM 359.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 359.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Drug induced myopathy
- Drug-induced myopathy (disorder)
- Glucocorticoid high dose induced myopathy
- High dose glucocorticoid induced myopathy
- Myopathy, toxic
- Steroid-induced myopathy (disorder)
- Use additional E code to identify toxic agent
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G72.2 Myopathy due to other toxic agents