2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 359.5
Myopathy in endocrine diseases classified elsewhere
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Myopathy in endocrin dis.
- ICD-9-CM 359.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 359.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 359.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 359.5: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G73.7 Myopathy in diseases classified elsewhere
- Addison's disease, myopathy
- Cushing syndrome myopathy
- Cushing's syndrome, myopathy
- Endocrine myopathy
- Myopathy due to Addison disease
- Myopathy due to Cushing's syndrome
- Myopathy in acromegaly
- Myopathy in Addison's disease
- Myopathy in hyperparathyroidism
- Myopathy in hypoparathyroidism
- Myopathy in hypopituitarism
- Myopathy, endocrine
- Thyrotoxic myopathy
- Code first underlying disease, as: