2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.19
Other acute pain
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acute pain NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 338.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 338.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 338.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 338.19: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R52 Pain, unspecified
- Abdominal pain, acute
- Acute abdominal pain
- Acute exacerbation of chronic abdominal pain
- Acute low back pain < 3 months
- Acute low back pain for less than 3 months
- Acute low back pain less than 3 months
- Acute pain
- Chronic abdominal pain w acute exacerbation
- Chronic abdominal pain with acute exacerbation
- Pain from tissue expander
- Pain of lumbar, acute, for less then 3 months
- Posttreatment pain
- neoplasm related acute pain (338.3)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 338.19
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- acute 338.19