2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.12
Acute post-thoracotomy pain
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acute post-thoracot pain.
- ICD-9-CM 338.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 338.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 338.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 338.12: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G89.12 Acute post-thoracotomy pain
- Acute post-thoracotomy (after chest surgery) pain
- Acute postthoracotomy pain
- Acute postthoracotomy pain syndrome
- Post-thoracotomy pain NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 338.12
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- post-thoracotomy 338.12