2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.35
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, jet lag type
- Short description: Circadian rhythm-jetlag.
- ICD-9-CM 327.35 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 327.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Jet lag (finding)
- Sleep disorder, circadian rhythm, jet lag type
- A subtype of circadian rhythm sleep disorder in which the individual exhibits an endogenous pattern of sleep and wakefulness that comes into conflict with the pattern of sleep and wakefulness required by a new time zone.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G47.25 Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, jet lag type