2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.33
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, irregular sleep-wake type
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Circadian rhym-irreg slp.
- ICD-9-CM 327.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 327.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.33: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.23 Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, irregular sleep wake type
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, irregular sleep wake
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, irregular sleep-wake
- Irregular sleep-wake pattern