2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.27
Central sleep apnea in conditions classified elsewhere
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Cntrl sleep apnea ot dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.27 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.27 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 327.27.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.27: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.37 Central sleep apnea in conditions classified elsewhere
- Central apnea due to periodic breathing
- Central sleep apnea due to periodic breathing
- Central sleep apnea syndrome (disorder)
- Central sleep apnea, due to drug or substance
- Central sleep apnea, due to medical condition not cheyne stokes
- Central sleep apnoea syndrome
- Drug induced central apnea (disorder)
- Sleep apnea, central, due to drug or substance
- Code first underlying condition